Monday, May 12, 2008

Busy week at Tierra Nueva

This week we have visitors from Paris - Gille, Od, Linda, and Jan. They have a ministry of healing and deliverance and are working with the staff, and will be doing three days of teaching and ministry starting Tuesday. They met with staff this morning and already I know I have much to learn. I especially appreciate Gille's response when I ask him any formula questions, such as, "When you are in this situation, do you do this?" His response is always, "I don't know, you must ask the Lord."

Last night was the bi-lingual worship service and potluck. We had beautiful weather and so ate outside with plenty of good food to go around. We brought Susan's mom, Kathy, with us for Mother's Day and because she wanted to see where we now are. After the teaching time we entered into a time of worship and waiting on the Lord. I felt the presence of the Spirit and offered to pray for Kathy's foot - she has painful arthritis in her toe. As we prayed for her, it was clear the Lord was touching her in ways she was unused to and deeply. She hasn't felt any pain in her toe since then. Thank You Jesus.

No comments: